Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wounded Knee. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wounded Knee. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Wounded Knee & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wounded Knee need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wounded Knee?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wounded Knee. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wounded Knee Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wounded Knee, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wounded Knee? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wounded Knee
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Wounded Knee and the surrounding area: