Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Dakota. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Dakota. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Sioux Falls, Rapid City & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services South Dakota homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Dakota. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Dakota, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
SD Tree Trimming serves the entire state of South Dakota:
Sioux Falls • Rapid City • Aberdeen • Brookings • Watertown • Mitchell • Yankton • Huron • Pierre • Spearfish • Box Elder • Vermillion • Brandon • Rapid Valley • Harrisburg • Sturgis • Tea • Madison • Belle Fourche • Dell Rapids • Hot Springs • Milbank • Mobridge • Canton