Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wood. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Wood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wood need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wood Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wood? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wood
SD Tree Trimming serves Wood and communities nearby: