Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Whitewood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Whitewood. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Whitewood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Whitewood homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Whitewood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Whitewood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Whitewood Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whitewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whitewood? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whitewood
SD Tree Trimming serves Whitewood and the surrounding area: