Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Whitehorse. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Whitehorse. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Whitehorse & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Whitehorse should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Whitehorse?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Whitehorse. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Whitehorse Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whitehorse, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whitehorse? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whitehorse
SD Tree Trimming serves Whitehorse and the surrounding area: