Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Whitehorse. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Whitehorse. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Whitehorse & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Whitehorse need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Whitehorse?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Whitehorse. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Whitehorse Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whitehorse, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whitehorse? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whitehorse
SD Tree Trimming serves Whitehorse and the surrounding area: