Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Virgil. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Virgil. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Virgil & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Virgil need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Virgil?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Virgil. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Virgil Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Virgil, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Virgil? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Virgil
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Virgil and the surrounding area: