Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Timber Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Timber Lake. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Timber Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Timber Lake homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Timber Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Timber Lake. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Timber Lake Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timber Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timber Lake? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timber Lake
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Timber Lake and neighboring communities: