Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Timber Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Timber Lake. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Timber Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Timber Lake homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Timber Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Timber Lake. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Timber Lake Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timber Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timber Lake? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timber Lake
SD Tree Trimming serves Timber Lake and the surrounding area: