Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Tea. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tea. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Tea & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Tea homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tea?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tea. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Tea Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tea, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tea? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tea
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Tea and communities nearby: