Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spearfish. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spearfish. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Spearfish & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Spearfish homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spearfish?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spearfish. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Spearfish Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spearfish, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spearfish? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spearfish
SD Tree Trimming serves Spearfish and the surrounding area: