Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spearfish. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spearfish. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Spearfish & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spearfish need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spearfish?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spearfish. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spearfish Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spearfish, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spearfish? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spearfish
SD Tree Trimming serves Spearfish and communities nearby: