Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pollock. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pollock. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Pollock & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pollock need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pollock?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pollock. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pollock Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pollock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pollock? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pollock
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Pollock and the surrounding area: