Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pollock. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pollock. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Pollock & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pollock homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pollock?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pollock. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pollock Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pollock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pollock? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pollock
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Pollock and neighboring communities: