Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Orient. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orient. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Orient & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Orient homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Orient?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Orient. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Orient Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orient, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orient? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orient
SD Tree Trimming serves Orient and neighboring communities: