Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Letcher. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Letcher. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Letcher & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Letcher should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Letcher?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Letcher. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Letcher Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Letcher, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Letcher? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Letcher
SD Tree Trimming serves Letcher and neighboring communities: