Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lesterville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lesterville. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Lesterville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lesterville need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lesterville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lesterville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lesterville Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lesterville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lesterville? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lesterville
SD Tree Trimming serves Lesterville and the surrounding area: