Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lemmon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lemmon. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Lemmon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lemmon need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lemmon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lemmon. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lemmon Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lemmon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lemmon? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lemmon
SD Tree Trimming serves Lemmon and neighboring communities: