Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lake Preston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake Preston. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Lake Preston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lake Preston homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Preston?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake Preston. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Preston Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Preston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Preston? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Preston
SD Tree Trimming serves Lake Preston and communities nearby: