Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lake City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake City. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Lake City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lake City should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lake City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lake City Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake City? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake City
SD Tree Trimming serves Lake City and neighboring communities: