Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lake City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake City. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Lake City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lake City homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lake City Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake City? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake City
SD Tree Trimming serves Lake City and neighboring communities: