Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jefferson. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jefferson. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Jefferson & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Jefferson homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jefferson. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Jefferson Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson
SD Tree Trimming serves Jefferson and communities nearby: