Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jefferson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jefferson. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Jefferson & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Jefferson should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jefferson. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Jefferson Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Jefferson and neighboring communities: