Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Humboldt. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Humboldt. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Humboldt & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Humboldt homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Humboldt?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Humboldt. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Humboldt Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Humboldt, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Humboldt? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Humboldt
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Humboldt and the surrounding area: