Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Freeman. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Freeman. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Freeman & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Freeman should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Freeman?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Freeman. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Freeman Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Freeman, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Freeman? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Freeman
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Freeman and communities nearby: