Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Faulkton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Faulkton. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Faulkton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Faulkton need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Faulkton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Faulkton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Faulkton Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Faulkton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Faulkton? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Faulkton
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Faulkton and neighboring communities: