Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dolton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dolton. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Dolton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dolton homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dolton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dolton. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dolton Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dolton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dolton? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dolton
SD Tree Trimming serves Dolton and neighboring communities: