Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Deadwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Deadwood. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Deadwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Deadwood homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Deadwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Deadwood. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Deadwood Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Deadwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Deadwood? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Deadwood
SD Tree Trimming serves Deadwood and neighboring communities: