Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dallas. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dallas. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Dallas & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dallas should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dallas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dallas. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dallas Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dallas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dallas? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dallas
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Dallas and neighboring communities: