Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Custer. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Custer. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Custer & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Custer need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Custer?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Custer. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Custer Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Custer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Custer? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Custer
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Custer and the surrounding area: