Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brookings. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brookings. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Brookings & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brookings need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brookings?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brookings. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Brookings Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brookings, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brookings? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brookings
SD Tree Trimming serves Brookings and communities nearby: