Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bridgewater. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bridgewater. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Bridgewater & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Bridgewater homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgewater?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bridgewater. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bridgewater Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgewater, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgewater? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgewater
SD Tree Trimming serves Bridgewater and neighboring communities: