Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Brandon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brandon. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Brandon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Brandon homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brandon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Brandon. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Brandon Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brandon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brandon? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brandon
SD Tree Trimming serves Brandon and the surrounding area: