Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Antelope. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Antelope. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Antelope & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Antelope should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Antelope?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Antelope. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Antelope Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antelope, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antelope? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antelope
SD Tree Trimming serves Antelope and neighboring communities: