Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Antelope. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Antelope. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Antelope & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Antelope should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Antelope?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Antelope. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Antelope Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antelope, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antelope? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antelope
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Antelope and communities nearby: