Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Alexandria. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Alexandria. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Alexandria & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Alexandria should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alexandria?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alexandria. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Alexandria Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alexandria, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alexandria? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alexandria
SD Tree Trimming serves Alexandria and communities nearby: