Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in White Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in White Lake. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including White Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services White Lake homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in White Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in White Lake. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The White Lake Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in White Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in White Lake? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN White Lake
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves White Lake and communities nearby: