Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wessington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wessington. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Wessington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wessington should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wessington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wessington. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wessington Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wessington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wessington? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wessington
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Wessington and the surrounding area: