Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wessington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wessington. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Wessington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wessington need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wessington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wessington. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Wessington Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wessington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wessington? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wessington
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Wessington and neighboring communities: