Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Watertown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Watertown. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Watertown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Watertown should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Watertown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Watertown. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Watertown Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Watertown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Watertown? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Watertown
SD Tree Trimming serves Watertown and neighboring communities: