Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Summit. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Summit. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Summit & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Summit need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Summit?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Summit. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Summit Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summit, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summit? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summit
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Summit and communities nearby: