Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stockholm. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stockholm. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Stockholm & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Stockholm homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stockholm?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stockholm. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stockholm Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stockholm, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stockholm? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stockholm
SD Tree Trimming serves Stockholm and neighboring communities: