Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Francis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Francis. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including St. Francis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services St. Francis homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Francis?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Francis. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Francis Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Francis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Francis? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Francis
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Francis and neighboring communities: