Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Charles. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Charles. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including St. Charles & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Charles homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Charles?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Charles. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Charles Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Charles, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Charles? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Charles
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Charles and neighboring communities: