Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spencer. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spencer. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Spencer & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spencer should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spencer?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spencer. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Spencer Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spencer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spencer? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spencer
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Spencer and neighboring communities: