Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Shore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Shore. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including South Shore & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Shore should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Shore?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Shore. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Shore Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Shore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Shore? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Shore
SD Tree Trimming serves South Shore and communities nearby: