Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pine Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pine Ridge. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Pine Ridge & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pine Ridge homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Ridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pine Ridge. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pine Ridge Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Ridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Ridge? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Ridge
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Pine Ridge and neighboring communities: