Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Philip. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Philip. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Philip & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Philip homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Philip?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Philip. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Philip Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Philip, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Philip? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Philip
SD Tree Trimming serves Philip and the surrounding area: