Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ortley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ortley. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Ortley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ortley homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ortley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ortley. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ortley Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ortley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ortley? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ortley
SD Tree Trimming serves Ortley and neighboring communities: