Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Montrose. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Montrose & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Montrose homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montrose. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
SD Tree Trimming serves Montrose and communities nearby: