Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kennebec. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennebec. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Kennebec & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kennebec need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennebec?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kennebec. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kennebec Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennebec, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennebec? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennebec
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Kennebec and the surrounding area: