Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harrisburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harrisburg. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Harrisburg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Harrisburg homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harrisburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harrisburg. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Harrisburg Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harrisburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harrisburg? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harrisburg
SD Tree Trimming serves Harrisburg and neighboring communities: