Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fort Thompson. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fort Thompson. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Fort Thompson & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Fort Thompson homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Thompson?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fort Thompson. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fort Thompson Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Thompson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Thompson? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Thompson
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Fort Thompson and neighboring communities: