Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fairfax. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fairfax. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Fairfax & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fairfax need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairfax?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairfax. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fairfax Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairfax, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairfax? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairfax
SD Tree Trimming serves Fairfax and communities nearby: