Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fairfax. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fairfax. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Fairfax & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Fairfax homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairfax?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairfax. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fairfax Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairfax, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairfax? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairfax
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairfax and the surrounding area: