Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elkton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elkton. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Elkton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Elkton homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elkton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elkton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Elkton Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elkton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elkton? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elkton
SD Tree Trimming serves Elkton and neighboring communities: