Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Draper. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Draper. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Draper & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Draper homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Draper?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Draper. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Draper Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Draper, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Draper? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Draper
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Draper and the surrounding area: