Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Draper. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Draper. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Draper & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Draper should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Draper?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Draper. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Draper Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Draper, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Draper? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Draper
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Draper and neighboring communities: