Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cottonwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cottonwood. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Cottonwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cottonwood should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cottonwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cottonwood. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cottonwood Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cottonwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cottonwood? SD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cottonwood
SD Tree Trimming serves Cottonwood and communities nearby: