Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Columbia. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Columbia. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Columbia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Columbia should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbia?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Columbia. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Columbia Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbia? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbia
SD Tree Trimming serves Columbia and communities nearby: